I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Monday 31 March 2014

[Review} Crayon Pop - UH- ee


1. 어이 (Uh-ee)

Crayon Pop are back. After the huge success of Bar Bar Bar they have had two singles since, the Christmas version of Bar Bar Bar entitled Lonely Christmas and a collaboration with Kim Jang Hoon. This is what I would call Crayon Pop's first proper single since they hit the roof. I loved Bar Bar Bar as well as many of their previous song. Dancing Queen is still one of my favourite songs. This song isn't good. Maybe it'll grow but ugh. It starts off sounding like a rip-off T-ara song. Then the electric beat kicks in but that's it. The song is kind of boring. I'm sure the music video will make the song seem better but until then I'm going to sit an listen to Swing.

3.4/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment