I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Saturday 29 March 2014

[Review] Dempagumi.inc - Sakura Apparition

This single was released in 9 editions, two limited edition CD+DVD, 6 limited members versions and a normal CD version. From what I can tell the two limited edition CD + DVD contain the songs but have different videos while each member version has a different coupling song.


CD Tracklist

1. Sakura Apparition 

This single was relases on th 12th March. The song is okay but sounds like it's been speed up way too much. My first impression of this group isn't great. I'm struggling to find something positive to say about this song because overall it's a bit of a mess. For most of the song it's this blur which gives me a slight head ache and then there is a sudden moment of calmness. I see the potential in the song, it fun and upbeat but for me, the voices are too high and the speed it just too fast for me to properly enjoy, I think I would of preferred this song if it was just slowed down.

1.6/5



2. Fancy Hoppe U Fu Fu ( Fancy Cheeks U Fu Fu)

Thankfully this song is normally paced. It has a cute and upbeat tone. I like the part around 1:28, where the cheerful beat goes and the girls chant over a deep beat before the cheering comes in. I like the chanting that is thoughout the song but I don't enjoy the singing. I don't think I like some of these girls sining voices because they distract me too much away from the song. The song is better then the lead but still not that great.

2.1/5

Aizawa Risa Version

2. Promise of The World ~Waro Koso Sekai no Kyuuseishu~ (Our Messiah's Thankful World)

I could only find samples off the solo songs, which is a shame because I really wanted to hear some of these songs in their full. This song was one of those. It has such a great dramatric rocky intro that I love and when the singing eventually comes in the song doesn't fall flat. From the 45 seconds I heard this song sounds like a good one.

4/5
 
 
Naruse Eimi Version

2. Tokimeki Succharaka Texas ( Heartbeat Musketeers Texas)

This song has an electric beat which is catchy. However this song suffers from that speed up effect which ruins the lead track and the singing uses a crazy amount of auto-tune so Naruse Eimi sounds like a malfunctioned robot. It's better then the lead but not by much.

1.8/5

 
Fujisaki Ayane Version

2. P and A

Following on from the other two solo tracks, this song also has an intriguing intro but this song also has the heavy auto tune and I don't like this girl's voice. I just don't find it pleasant and it's worse with the electronic tuning.

1.5/5
 
 
Mirin Furukawa Version

2. Sorry, Lonely

This song starts off with a calm acoustic guitar, I though that would be a nice change but very quickly this changed and we got a fast played electric guitar. This song also uses heavy auto tune but the differences is that it works in this song and I'm not jared out of the song when I'm listening to it.

3.3/5
 
 
 
Moga Mogami Version

2. New Romantic

This song starts slower and gently but then a nice beat picks up. This song is nice and relaxing which is needed after the fast paced title track. I enjoyed the sample I heard, except for one thing. AUTO TUNE! WHY? This song would have sounded a hundred times better without it. Who is in charge of the auto tune? Fire them! They are ruining all these songs.

3.4/5

 
 
Yumemi Nemu Version

2. Anone… Jitsuwa Watashi, Yumemi Nemu Nanda… (Know... Actually I'm, Asleep Dreaming Why...)

This song. It combines everything I have hated about all the others. It's too speed up, it's uses way too much autotune. The girls voice is pitched way to high. It gives me a head ache. It also had such a cool video game sounding intro but this song, is in my opinion terrible.

0.5/5

 
 
Overall all the song gets 2.3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment