I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Monday 31 March 2014

[Review] A-Pink - Pink Blossom

1. Sunday Morning

This song was created by Nickel and it's a sweeter slower song. The song doesn't pick up till the chorus which I like but the verses are boring and the song overall is just okay.

3.3/5

2. 미스터 츄 (Mr. Chu) (Stage Version)
Both versions of this song were created by Double Sidekick and SEION. This is a pop dance track. The song has a slow intro and a snapping beat. It picks up slightly towards the chorus. It's simple but I enjoy the simplicity because the song is done well. I'm finding I like most of Duble Sidekicks songs and hope we see more this year.

4.1/5

3. 크리스탈 (Crystal)
This is a mid-tempo dance number written by e.one. I like this song. It's nice and simple but it's done well and it's just a nice listen and a nice typical APink song. I really like the Cryyssstalll and the looove of myyyy liiiiife, lines.

4.3/5


4. 사랑동화 (Fairytale Love)
Here is the much needed ballad track. All albums seem to have one and thisone was written by Kim JiHwan. As a ballad it isn't terrible. I find it bearable, maybe even slightly enjoyable. It's not as bland as I was expecting. I really like the bridge with the guitar and the moment where the girls sing with no instruments. This ballad starts slow but it keeps building and by the end an okay song.

3.6/5


5. So Long

Written by MasterKey this song is a RnB styled song and it's okay. It doesn't wow me but it's pleasant enough. It's slightly boring and because of that I don't really have much to say on it.

3.2/5


6. 미스터 츄 (Mr Chu)

This version is different to the stage version as it's more pop-y. It has a different intro and a heavy beat and it's livelier so I do prefer this version.

4.6/5
 
Overall this album achieves 3.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment