I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Friday 28 March 2014

[Review] HKT48 - Sakura, Minnade Tabeta

 
 
 
1. Sakura, Minna de Tabeta (The Cherry Blossom We Ate Together)

The song is the 3rd single from this 48 group and as expected it's a upbeat dance track. I struggle sometimes with JPOP because I find that often they sound very similar. This song isn't really much different. It pretty much sounds like any other 48 song. However this song does have a nice break at around 2:47 where the beat drops and it goes quitter so we just get basic background music it then builds the beat back up only to fall again and introduce an acoustic guitar and then it build up again till will get the upeat sound back. It creates a nice break up in the song so that it doesn't get repetitive and sound too similar to other songs. It's a fun song but a pretty standard song with nothing that special about it.

3.4/5



2. Kimi wa Doushite (WhyAre You?)

The second track found on versions of the single, is fairly bland and filler stuff. There is nothing exciting about this song. It has a nice electric guitar running in the background but the singing lacks any power. I like the fast singing done pre chorus and the electric background noises that occasionaly appear in the song but overall I find this song just an okay filler.

2.5/5


3. (Type A) Kidoku Through (Already Read Through)

Found only on type A, this song is sung by team H. It's another upbeat song but I like this more then the title track, although it's still fairly typical. The beat for this song is more upbeat and seems to be more fun and lively then the title which compared to this song seems bland. I really enjoy the chanting near the end and the electric guitar that runs throughout the song.

3.6/5




3. (Type B) Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto ( Dating the Older Brother of My Ex-Boyfriend)

This track found only on Type B is sung by team KVI. I love the high paced electronic intro to this song and the deep, foreboding singing. I like how the song pace is kept thoughout the song. The chorus is lacking slightly but the versus that come after it make up for the lack of awesomeness in the chorus. I love the bridge with the creppy sounding doo da doo loo. It adds to the overall feeling of the song.

4/5



3. (Type C) Oboete Kudasai (Please Remember)

This song is sang by the kenkyuusei, and as you would expect it's incredible cute sounding. For those who can't stand very cute you might want to avoid this song. If, like me, you can enjoy the cuteness you might like this song. I like this song. It's not blown me away but it's a simle cute sounding song and sometimes that just want I want to listen to. It's fun and after one listen I already have the addictive chorus stuck in my head. This song is one of my favourite on the album, that guitar solo gives it a high score

4.4/5



3. (Theatre Edition) Kimi no Koto ga Suki Yaken ( Because I Love You)

This is the HKT48 cover of the AKB48 song, which was originally found as the second track on their 14th Major Single River and it was sang by the under girls. Unfortunity I couldn't find anywhere to listen to the song so I can't tell you my thoughts on it, but I would imagine it would be very similar to the AKB48 track.


Overall Album: 3.6/5

What did you think of the songs, do you agree with my comment or have anything else to add. Tell me in the comments. Feel free to also suggest albums for me to listen to, I'll listen to anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment