I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Thursday 22 May 2014

Jiyeon (T-ARA) - Never Ever

1. 1 Minute, 1 second
This is the time for solo's and singles. JiYeon from T-ARA also released her single. But this title song falls flat. I find it boring and forgettable. It doesn't have the catchiness that I think I was expecting from a member of T-ARA. The lyrics, do stick with me. The song is about a girl who can't stand to be away from a boy and says that she can never ever be without him, not for 1 miniute or even a second. JiYeon told the press she wanted to show that T-ara weren't going away and I wonder if that what she was thinking thoughout this song. Either way, I don't really like it.

3.6/5

2. Yeouido Cherry Blossom Road
This song is instantly more catchy then the previous. The beat is a lot more interesting and the instruments are those you usually year. The chorus's ;I don't know I don't know; is catchy, not as catchy as some other recent solo's but catchy enough.

3.7/5

3. Marionette
However, this is the best song on the single, in my opinion. It managers to keep the soft sound but adds power to the song so it doesn't put me to sleep. I really like the chorus. The whole single isn't my style but this song could be a grower.

3.8/5

Overall, this album was the music I was expecting, but T-ara recently released a Japanese album which I imagine I'll rate better then 3.7/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment