I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Saturday 24 May 2014

M.Pire - Rumour

 
1. Not That Kind Of Person
The rookie group is back and this song was used as their title track. It's a happy song. The underline jazz beat is great. It's a sound not heard often in K-Pop. However, the song doesn't grab me. It's not bad but I find it quite forgettable. It may grow on me but at this point I'm not sure on it.

3.7/5

2. 0324 (Becoming A Star)
This a slower song, which I expected from M.Pire because they gravitate towards this sort of song. Unfortunitly, I don't like this kind of song. And this song is really unremarkable. It's such a shame because I want to love this group. From what I've seen they seem so normal and likable guys and obviously Lumin, used to be a member of F.Cuz which is a group I couldn't stan harder if I tried. I'll keep a look out for their next release and hope it's not as mediocre as this.

3/5

Overall 3.4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment