I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Monday 26 May 2014

Vixx - Eternity

1. Eternity
I've been looking forward to this. Vixx is back. After emerging at as one of the top boys groups of 2013, I was keen to hear their music again. This song is different from Vixx's unusual title track style. It lacks the creepiness and the catchy chorus. Because of that it doesn't feel like a complete Vixx song and seems to be lacking. There are no 'I need therapy' or 'I feel, I feel fantastic' lines. But none the less the song is still a good song. The ohhh off, parts of the song are still haunting and give me chills.

4.3/5

2. Love LaLa
This song is more laid back. I don't have any strong opinions on this song. For me it's just there. I don't like it but I don't hate. I find it extremely forgettable and a bit boring.

3.5/5

3. Sad Ending
For a song called sad ending, this is a happy sounding song. Again this song doesn't grab me. It's not bad but it's good but I think I was honestly expecting more from Vixx, maybe that's the problem. The song is good song.

3.7/5

Overall I think I was expected to much. I give it 3.9/5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment