I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Sunday 25 May 2014

LiSa - Rising Hope

1. Rising Hope
As you guys may know, I quite like Anime music. I like this song. It's pretty awesome. It has a good rock beat and the singing, which I usually find the problem, is good. At times the shouting gets a bit annoying but otherwise a good song.

4/5

2. Poker Face
I like this song too, it's a bit slower paced then the title song, but the beat makes up for it.

3.9/5

3. (Limited and Regular Edition) Footprints Compass

This song is different then the previous tracks as it has a haapy feel to it. The rock is minimised and replaced by a feel good happy tune.

4.1/5

3. (Anime Edition) You And The Sky After Rain

This song is again different being a ballad. It's forgettable and I don't really like it because I'm not a ballad person and this song hasn't changed that.

3.5/5

Overall this single gets a 3.9/5.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment