I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Sunday 18 May 2014

McBusted Concert

Hello everyone.

Once again, I'm writing a post, it isn't a review, they will start again next week and the list of albums and singles on the to do list is long.

But last night I went to a concert to see MCBUSTED.

You don't how excited I was. For those that don't know who McBusted are I shall explain. They are a super band. Late last year the two mega bands McFly and Busted announced that they would be teaming up to go on tour and it was announced would be making an album together.

McFly and Busted were the groups of my childhood. McFly became popular by touring as the opening act for Busted. In 2005 Busted spilt after Charlie decieded he know wanted to be in Busted. I was only 8 when this happened but it broke my little heart. McFly have been around since 2003 and have continued to have lasting fame. James and Matt from Busted joined with Tom, Dougie, Harry and Danny to form McBusted.

As you can imagine I was overwhelmed. It was like all my childhood dreams had come true. Two of my favourite band forming one, natural I had to get tickets to see this.

The group performed both McFly and Busted hit songs including, 'Obviously', '5 Colours in Her Hair', 'Thunderbirds Are Go', 'All About', 'Crashed the Wedding' and the classic hit 'Year 3000'

It was amazing.

While the songs are and will forever be great, and listening to a group of drunk lads singing along to the songs, and then pulling the emergency stop on the train was an experience. My favourite part of the concert was just seeing how much fun the members had on stage. The ran and jumped around like a bunch of crazy people and you could tell that they just love being able to play and perform music. Even if they weren't way they were today, you could tell that they would still be rocking out and having the time of their lives and seeing them be so happy, made me happy. Their happiness was infectious and even now I'm still smiling.

If anyone needs cheering up, the group performed some impressive covers including a memorable cover of Celine Dion and the Jackson 5. Check them out here.

 
 
Thank you, for an amazing night and I personally can't wait for the album
 

No comments:

Post a Comment