I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] ClariS - STEP

01. STEP
This album come in three different version but they all have the same tracks. I quite like this song. It's upbeat and happy. The singing on this track is also not horrendous. I'm surprised I thought I would hate this song but I actually quite like it. It's managed to keep everything I like about J-Pop and perfect it.

3.8/5

02. ドリームワールド
Another cute song with song good vocals. This song isn't as catchy as the title but as a side track it does it job. It complements the promoted song while giving us an interesting sound. It an easy listening to track and I like how they kept this song simple.

3.7/5

03. 桜咲く
This is what I expected, it's a ballad track and it's a nice ballad track. It's nice to listen to but it doesn't blow me away but at the same time it doesn't put me to sleep. I find it average but I guess if you prefer ballads then you would like this song a lot more then I would.

3.6/5
 This single gets a 3.7/5

No comments:

Post a Comment