I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 23 April 2014

[Review] SCANDAL - Departure

1. Departure
This single comes in three versions, Limited A + B both come with a DVD and a normal edition. Each version only has two tracks and an instrumental but I always ignore them. So the first track. This song is okay. I like the instruments going on, it makes the song laid back but it's just lacking in that something to really boost this song into a really good song. I don't know how to explain it other then that.

3.4/5

2. Rainy
This song is predictably better. I like the intensity in this song. It just better then the previous song. I love the ooh ooho ooho part in the chorus, I love the instrument break. This is the kind of song I want to hear more off because it's pretty awesome.

4/5

Overall I give this single 3.7/5




 

No comments:

Post a Comment