I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 23 April 2014

[Review] Mutou Ayami - Eien to Shunkan

01 宙 (Sky)
I love the electronic feel of this song and in most of the songs. This song is simple but it's done well. So I just like this song, there isn't much to say other then it's a nice electronic dance pop song.

3.8/5

02 時間というWonderland (Wonderland of Time)
I love the cheerful tone to this song it's quite catchy and fun to listen to and I just think it's pretty good. I love the beat and think it's really fun to listen too.

3.7/5

03 彩りの夏 (Colourful Summer)
I like how this song has a good fantasy feel to it. I love the magic sounds that are scattered throughout the song and I like how fast paced the song is, it's just really fun.

3.5/5

04 桜 ロマンス
I like how this song uses silence to build up the songs and I overall like this song has a darker tone to it. The singing over miniamal background music is really quite nice and I like it and enjoy it. The chorus is also alright although I wish the darker tone had continued because the chorus gets more upbeat and I would have preferred that not to have happened.

3.8/5

05 とうめいしょうじょ (Transparent Girl)
This song is a ballad but I actually like it. The singing is average but the emotions do come across really well though the singing. The instrumental is really great. It goes for a minimalist approach so the focus is on the singing but the music isn't bland. They have fantasy sounds over the piano like a star twinkling and also a submarine sound that creates a really great fantasy feel. Yeah I really like this song.

4.6/5
This song is probably the fastest song on the album. It's a dance track and nothing more. But as a dance track it works. I can't wait to download this song so I can dance around like a maniac because this track is just perfect for that.

3.8/5

07 女神のサジェスチョン  (The Goddesses Suggestion)
While this song is fun and upbeat it's not one of the best tracks on the album. On many singles I've listen to this would be a standout song but on this album it just gets a bit lost because there is really nothing that makes it stand out as much as some of the other songs.

3.6/5

08 永遠と瞬間  (Eternity and the Moment)
This song is better then the previous song because it doesn't get lost among the other tracks but it's still not that good and I wish it was better because it does lean on the bland side.

3.7/5

No comments:

Post a Comment