I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

[Review] Tomita Shiori - KiraKira

1. Kirakira
Okay this is a cute track. It started off really slow, with a violin intro and I was bracing myself for a 3 minute ballad but then it kicks in with the rocking beat and it really picks up and now that intro seems like the perfect way to start the song. The singing isn't the best but whatever, this song's alright.

3.4/5

2. In One's Own Way
Another really fun happy song. I like the beat in this song unfortunately the singing is really highlighted in this song and it's not that good and really distracts from the song. Before the singing started I was really getting into it and I tried to bear though it but nope. It hasn't happening, sorry.

3/5

3. Kirakira Part 2

I can't find this song :(

Album = 3.2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment