I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

[Review] Kitamura Eri - Shomei

1. Shoen
This song is awesome. I really like it. I love how rocking this song is. It's good. I have a slight problem in that I don't think it's that memorable but that's my only problem. I love the use of the piano in this song, it adds a bit of lightness to the song so it's not so heavy. Very Nice

4/5

2. Tsukuyomi no Uta
This song has a flowery rock feel, I don't know how to describe this song. It's one of the slower songs on the album and it's also one of my least favourite songs because of how slow it is.

3/5

3. Nonfictionista
This song has a weird jazzy feel but I think I like it. To anyone who knows IU's Red Shoes this song has a very similar feel to that song except slightly more rocky. It's an okay song and on many other albums this would be a standout track but on this album it's falls just short of other great tracks

4.2/5




4. Destiny
5/5 - The first 5/5, the song is perfect. It was released as a single before and I can see why.

5. Birth
The song isn't as good as Destiny, it's calmer and has a softer rock sound in comparison but don't get me wrong this is still a rock song.

4.7/5

6. Sha-Le-La
This track is really short, but do they cram a load of awesome into this track. This song is ridiculously good, I just wish it was longer.

4.5/5

7. Pixy
I like this song, it's a fun track and the small guitar solos in this song are just the best. I really love them. It's a very enjoyable song

4.6/5

8. Starlet Seeker
This song is very similar to Pixy in that it's a fun upbeat song but this one is more poppy the rocky, still a good song.

4.4/5

9. sentiment
This song is a half slow song, the singing is slow but the instruments are really rocky and I'm perfectly happy with this song, I wouldn't skip if it came up.

4.3/5

10. Friend
This song is probably just what you expected, it's a fun pop upbeat pop song and I imagine it's about friends and that happiness totally comes though in this song, I love the motorbike/ car noises in this song, it just makes it standout and stops the song from merging into the other fun, upbeat track on the song.

4.5/5

11. Miracle Gliders
This song has an upbeat rock feel to it. I don't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed some of the others songs but it's still good.

4.4/5

12. Pleasure Link
This song suffers from auto tune, greatly. It's sounds like a vocaloid singing, I don't mind this kind of auto tune use but I can imagine that to others this song by catch them off guard because of the high pitched auto tune. It's a very fun track and very Japanese sounding, if you like how JPOP sounds then you'll probably will like this song.

4.2/5

13. \m/
This song is like a mix of the whole album. It has the rocking beat that I love in all the songs and it has the fun pitched sounds of some of the other songs. This song reminds me of Babymetal it's has a very similar feel to it and I think it's the perfect way to end this album

4.7/5
 
Overall this album gets a 4.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment