I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Saturday 12 April 2014

[Review] NC.A - Scent of NC.A

1. I'm Different

This song is really fun and addictive. I really like it but it's not that different. It's a very simple pop song with nothing that really makes it standout. The chorus is fun but it's a bit average.

3.7/5

2. Hello Baby

This song is a ballad and was previously released as a digital single. It has a nice build up to the chorus so it isn't flat all the way, and it makes the song more interesting. Ultimately though this song isn't blowing me away, it is a nice song but it is just that nice.

3.7/5

3. My Student Teacher

Again, there is nothing bad about this song, but there is nothing to blow me away. I think this song does highlight NC.A voice and I like the little touches this song has. This song was also released as a digital single and I've heard it before so this song has had plenty of time t grow on me and it has.

3.9/5

4. Oh My God
This was NC.A debut single and to this day is my favourite song by her. The Oh My God in the chorus is really fun and additive and this song is just more likable then all the other songs and I think that's why it's my favourite.

4.6/5
My score for this album is 4/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment