I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

[Review] Party Rockets - Let's Go!!

There are 3 different versions of the CD a Type A, B and C

1. Let's Go!!
This song is as expected a fun, cute idol song. I quite like it. I'm very use to Japanese idol songs being very same- y and struggling my way though to find those hidden gems of songs. This could be on of the first songs that sits comfortably in between. It's not amazing but it's not horrendous either.

3.6/5

2. (Version A) 好きすぎて生きるのがツライよ
Again, this song is okay. It's not the boring idol song I expected but the chanting and the singing at times doesn't sound right, like the needed more work done in the studio. The song sounds a bit cheaply made which I think makes the song sound a bit weak but other then that it's a okay song.

3/5



2. (Version B) ディアフレンド
A slow song, as far as they come this isn't bad. Not amazing but acceptable. This song is interesting and not in anyway flat. Even though I was dreading this slow it was okay.

3.3/5

2. (Version C) 日常ドリーマー
I really like this song. It's my favourite out of all the songs. If I was going to buy a CD version C would be the one I would choose. This song has a really fun rock track which is fun and although this songs doesn't sound the best production wise it still seems pretty awesome

3.9/5

 
Overall this single gets a 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment