I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] KYARYPAMYUPAMYU - Family Party

01 ファミリーパーティー
Okay she's back with her latest song. The model turned singer who is known for being weird is back with her latest single, Family Party. Forgetting the video which made no sense to me. We'll just focus on the song. It's not my favourite song but it's not the worse. I feel like this song is actually listenable and isn't going to destroy my brain.... although that chorus does get annoying and repetitive after listening to this song more then once.

3.6/5

02 Scanty Skimpy
This song is so much better then the title track. It's cute and fun. It's basically the artwork on the Type A come to life. It's just adorable and the kind of song from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu I enjoy. It's just 3 minutes and 38 seconds of fun and happiness.

3.8/5

03 インベーダーインベーダ― -extended mix-
This is just an extended version on Invader Invader so I won't rate it because it sounds just like a longer version of the original song
 
I can give this single a 3.7/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment