I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 1 April 2014

[Review] SKE48 - Mirai to Wa?

There are 9 different version of this single, Limited and Regular edition A,B,C and D, plus a theatre edition. All version A,B,C and D have the same firs track Mirai to Wa and the same third tack Mayflower but have different second tracks. The theatre version contains Mirai to Wa, a different coupling song and a 14th single medley.

1. Mirai to Wa
This is the 14th single from SKE48 and it's not the best 48 song. It's okay. It's really nothing special. Even the music video sees lazy. Which I guess reflects the song, this song will blend into every other 48 song out there. Nothing makes this stand out. I'm done with this average.

2.8/5


3. Mayflower

I've decided to review this track next as it appear in all the versions accept the theatre edition. I had high hopes for this song. I thought this would have to be better then the title track but alas, it is just as mediocre. Why are all the songs so far so bland? With a few more songs to go I can only hope it will get better

2.8/5

2. (Version A) Galaxy of Dreams
This is a commercial song for Samsung Galaxy but I don't care, this song sounds so good I simple don't care this a commercial song. The song has a great futuristic electronic beat which I can totally jam out to, and unlike the previous to song I actually remember this song. I only listened to them a few minutes a go but I already can't remember anything about them but this is a song that I can enjoy. More songs like this please.

4.3/5

2. (Version B) Neko no Shippo ga Pin to Tatteru You ni (featuring Bose)
Sung by Team S this is a nice RnB styled song, something I'm not used to hearing when it comes to the large Japanese idol groups. I wasn't expecting it. While this song isn't as good as Galaxy of Dreams it's much better then Mirai to wa.

3.5/5

2. (Version C) S-ko to Usohakkenki
This track is sung by Team KII and it's a typical upbeat dance track. It's fairly standad, but still more exciting then Mirai to Wa. P.S Can someone explain the music video? I don't get it at all

3/5

2. (Version D) Machiawasetai
As you could guess this song is by Team E. This music video for this is amazing. I love it. I would recommend going to watch it, it makes the song seem less bland and it is a bit meh, but a good meh. I enjoy this rather then be indifferent to it.

4/5



2. (Theatre Edition) Bokura no Kizuna
Unfortunitly, as is common when it comes to Japanese music, I couldn't find this song so I can't give you a review of it :(. I'll keep a look out for it but in my experience I never really like the songs on the Theatre Edition, maybe this song could break that, but since I can't listen to it, we'll have to wait for another day.

3. (Theatre Edition) 14th Single Medley
Again, this is no where to be seen :(



Overall score for this album = 3.4/5





 

No comments:

Post a Comment