I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Saturday 12 April 2014

[Review] Jay Park - Metronome


1. Metronome (featuring Simon Dominic & GRAY)

Okay this song is okay. I like it but I don't love it. But maybe's it's a grower. I don't know everything about this song is good but it's just not grabbing me and demanding that I listen to it for the next 3 hours. The high pitched singing in the background really annoys me. If you listen you can hear it. Sorry guys but it's just bland

3.5/5

2. Ride Me

Again, this song is good, but it's not doing anything for me right now. There is nothing special about this song and at times it sounds messy. There are just too much going on but none of it actually adds to the song so it sounds boring. The tempo stays the same throughout the song and it's just putting me to sleep.

3.3/5

 I give this single 3.4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment