I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

[Review] Vistlip - Period


1. Period
I like this song, after some of the things I've been listening to today, this song was a welcoming change. I really like the rock in this song. It isn't overdone and it's actually listenable. This song is pretty solid and I'm struggling to fault it.

4.4/5

2. Locoism
This song is also really good, I was slightly worried the songs on this single would sound too similar and while this song does sound similar to Period, it manages to have it's own charm to it and I do enjoy this song.

4.3/5

3. (Only found on Normal Editions) aim
First thing to note is this song is a lot heavier then the previous two songs and it's a lot heavier. I still like this song, it heavy but not too heavy I can cope with this song and actually really like the chorus off the song it's quiet upbeat and enjoyable. I don't like the wind sound effects but since the covers picture is a ship I guess that wind sound was meant to give the listen the impression that they on a ship. In which case they succeed because I totally feel that. I still don't like the wind effects.

3.8/5
 
 Overall this single = 4.1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment