I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] Rev.from DVL - LOVE -Arigatou-

01 LOVE-arigatou-
Okay, this song is different. The voices sound like vocaloids there are that autotuned. This tempo off this song is just to fast. I can't think of many positive things to say about this song. The whole thing is just horrendous. I can see why people may like this song, it's got an upbeat background but everything else in in this song.

2/5

02 逢いにきんしゃい
This song is just as the above except I like the instrumental more but the everything else is still bad. Why is there so much autotune and why does this sound so bad.

2.2/5

03 (Type A) らりるれろLOVE
I had hopes because the changing tracks are usually the best but nope. I just don't thin this group is for me. The autotune isn't as bad in this song but it's still too much. It's a shame because this song seems like it was going places apart from the singing which just kills it.

2.1/5

03 (Type B) Wanna Be
Okay, finally the autotune works in this song...somewhat. But this song is listenable. The autotune fits in with the song. There is still too much but I can live with it this song because it blends in with music.

3/5

03 (Online Version) Angel Voice
Okay this song is better because the autotune isn't horrendous. It's actually okay to listen to. It's fun and upbeat and doesn't kill my brain cells from the overtly high voices. I like the catchy beat of this song and how it's just nice and simple and fun. Finally a song from this group I can really enjoy.

3.8/5

 Overall this album is only going to score a 2.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment