I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Thursday 24 April 2014

[Review] palet - Keep on Lovin' You

01. Keep on Lovin' You
This song is just what I was expected, the really generic sounding jpop song. It was the same song I seem to hear everyday or on every jpop idol group. I like the guitar in this song and unlike in other groups there seems to be no over the top auto tune or extremely annoying high pitched voices, which I appreciate, but the song is extremely forgettable unfortunately.

3.4/5

02. You are My Miracle
Generally how these singles work is that the second track is better then the title, go back and look at all the jpop idol singles and you will see this is a common trend. This single continues the trend. The song is better then the title. It changes it up. In the first song everything was very much the same throughout but this song goes up and down and fast and slow. Even though it's still very much the generic song I'm used too these simply changes make it more interesting.

3.6/5

Overall this single gets a 3.5/5 and I'm disappointed because I wanted these songs to be amazing because the cd cover's are so cute and I want them so bad even though the songs were average.... :(
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment