I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

[Review] Tokyo Cheer2 Party - Freshman

01 進め!フレッシュマン
This song is messy and crowded. Seriously there are so many sounds going on it hurts my head, the verses are amazing though apart from those high pitched voices that randomly pop up out of nowhere and destroying my brain with a headache.

2/5

02 (Version A)キセキノチカラ (1班バージョン)
This song is better then the title track, I don't have a headache after listening ti this song. It's fairly average for an idol song nut I've heard a lot worse

3.4/5

02 (Version B) キセキノチカラ(2班バージョン)
This song is the same as the above but I think it's sung by a different set of girls because the vocals are deeper in this song and I prefer the deeper sounding vocals.

3.6/5
02 (Version C) 好き・・・好き。
This song is interesting. It's very mellowed out and easy listening to. It's quiet sweet. On first listen I thought is was alright but the more Ilisten to it th more I'm falling in love with this song because it's just nice and simple.

3.4/5

02 (Version D) 春が来たっ!
This song is good apart from the singing gets way too high for my liking. Apart from that this is a reaaly sweet. fun song which I do enjoy. Similar to the song above, the more I listen to it the more I enjoy it.

3.4/5

02 (Normal Edition)キセキノチカラ

This is the same another version of the song found on Version A and B.

3.5/5
 Overall this single gets a 3.2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment