I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] Morning Musume - Jikuu wo Koe Uchuu wo Koe / Password is 0

01.時空を超え 宇宙を超え
This song has a strong electronic fantasy vibe coming from. It's interesting but also not interesting. I want to listen to the song but at the same time I want to stop listening to it. This song confuses me. I think I like it because the music is just so interesting but the singing doesn't seem connect to the song that beings played and it just creates this disjointed song that doesn't sound right. I think this song may need time to sink in before I decide if I like it or not.

3.6/5


02.Password is 0 
Those autotuned voices are really creepy and I think they may give me some nightmares. Apart from that this song is also interesting. It seems slightly more connecting then the above and I really like the chorus. It's catchy and the whole song is really futuristic sounding I actually quite like this song.

3.9/5


03.(Limited Edition D, Normal Edition A+B)Password is 0/モリ娘。Ver.
I don't understand what this version of the song is all about. It's the different to the song above, it had small variousions and has a horrendous lead single who can't carry a tune to save her life. I'm sure there is a reason why this is including on the album and maybe someone can explain to me why this is on the album because I have no idea why this song would be on this single.

0/5

 
 This single gets a 3.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment