I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

[Review} a flood of circle - Kids/Akane


1. Kids
I don't like this song that much, it's the screaming it hurts my ears a little and the NaNaNa's don't sound human, they sound more like some weird alien creature. The instruments sound fine but I don't like the singing.

1.9/5

2. Akane
Nope, I don't like this guys voice. I'm not a fan. He sounds like he is pain 80% of the time and I can't enjoy the song at all listening to this guy's voice and it's a shame because I think I would very much enjoy this song otherwise.

2/5

3. Tequila Club
His voice does sound better in this song but I still hurts the song. The song had a really hard rocking sound which I really want to listen to and enjoy but I can't :(

2.5/5

Overall this single gets a 2.1

No comments:

Post a Comment