I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] DANCE EARTH PARTY - PEACE SUNSHINE



















01.PEACE SUNSHINE
This single comes in three different version, all have the same one and only song while the limited version also come with dvds. This song is weird. I don't know what to say about it. I don't know if I like it, I'm not sure if I'm in the right decade. Overall his song has confused me greatly. Is it a pop song. I think it is. The song seems like it has taken inspiration from African music. the drums in the background sound like bongo's or something, but it's mixed with the electronic pop sounds and jpop singing. It could of worked but this doesn't work at all. I just don't understand what is going on. The video doesn't help as it looks at least 30 years old. Someone please tell me what is going on here.

WTF/5





 

No comments:

Post a Comment