I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 16 April 2014

[Review] kerakera - KeraKera Riat

01. MAKE UP
I don't really like this song. It's a bit boring and I don't know why it's so popular. It's one of the blandest songs I've heard this week

2/5

02. マシュマロ  (Marshmellow)
Again,  don't really like this track either. It's just straight up boring I can't find one thing about this song that makes me like it. The chorus is boring the verses are boring, the singing is average. I just don't like this song that much.

2.2/5

03. キズナジャンプ
This song is better, it's interesting, the whole song doesn't blend together into one great big mush. This song has changes in it and it makes this song doubly more enjoyable. I'm still not loving the singing but at least this song is progressing into something somewhat enjoyable. The background music off this song is alright, if not a bit standard.

3.1/5

04. 夢コンシェルジュ
This song is cheerful. It's a pleasant album track. It works for the album in that it's good and light hearted. I like this song even though it seems to be a filler track

3/5

05. キミと、ずっと。
The singing seems to have improved in this song, unfortunately the verses of this song are really boring. The chorus is alright. It's nothing special, this song won't be going near any of my playlist but I wouldn't be angry at the radio if this song came up.

3/5

06. MY LOVE
This song was okay. Another average song. I don't what to say. The song isn't bad but it's just that good either, it's just sort of there. It makes no impact on me at all. What is this song all about. I don't understand. Surely there must have been a better song then this.

1.9/5

07. ピッピッピ
I like the rock feel of this song and the male backing voices off this song are really interesting and she doesn't sing as much in this song which I like because her voice doesn't match this song in any way shape of form. This album just hasn't been for me.

3/5



Overall this album isn't to my liking and I'm only giving it a 2.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment