I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

[Review] Tanaka Alice - Tokyo Girl II

1. Tokio
This song is a blend of pop and hip-hop and this song is good at showing both sides. This song is fairly good and I approve of how this song is just fun

3.5/5

2. Space Woman
This song is okay. It's sounds like a fairly standard pop song but sometimes we all just want to listen to a good pop song and this is one of those feel good pop songs. The chorus is slightly flat and the auto tune is noticeable and slightly distracting but otherwise an alright song

3.6/5


3. Bad Day, So What
The English in this song is perfect and there isn't really a lot more I can say about this song other then it's a good pop song. And yes, I would say this is a pop song but feel free to disagree.

3.4/5

4. T-Wave
This song however, this song might be the song that make me buy this song. This song is amazing. I really like this song. The hip hop beats mixed in with the pop vibes is just really nice.

3.9/5

5. First Love
This is the hip hop song I was expecting. It's also the slow song on the album but because it has the hip hop element too it, it's already better then most ballads. Unfortunate, I don't like it that much. It's still manages to be a bit weak and floppy and just not as interesting as some of the other tracks on this album

3.1/5

6. Lovely Days
Whistling, I love whistling in songs, I think I may have mentioned it too you guys before. This song suffers from too much auto tune. It's ruins this song for me. It's just too much and everything just sounds too robotic for me to enjoy.

3.2/5

7. Nerdy Idol
Okay, this is the hippest song on the album and I know this is what she's built as but I much prefer the pop songs. This song has some corny lyrics. 'I'm so hot hot hot hot' combined with 'water please' I shudder just typing it and hopefully you can feel how cringey that is while reading this.

2.2/5

 
 Overall this album gets a 3.2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment