I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] Honey L Days -- Kimi Iro Days

01. 君色デイズ (Kimiiro Days)
This song is really pleasant to listen to. It's nice and relaxing without being boring. The singing is good, the instrumental is good. It's just a nice song.

4/5

02. The way of my life
This song is a ballad type of song. The voices are really high pitched which is not what I expect from guys I expect that from the guys. When the voices aren't going an octave too high I do really like their voices. It's not the kind of song I personally listen to but I really do appreciate these guys voices. I really like them even if I don't like this type of music.

4/5

03. (Normal Edition Only)  タイトル未定 (Move)
This song is totally rocking and I think this may be an anime song. It sounds like it could be and the album cover looks like anime. Either way this song is totally rocking. I've already mentioned that these guys have great vocals but haven't sang the style of music I like but this song is right up my street. I played this song like 7 times because I liked it so much. I'm so glad I decided to review this single since I found this gem of a track.

4.8/5

I can thankfully give this single 4.3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment