I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Wednesday 2 April 2014

[Review] M.I.B - The Maginot Line

1.놀고들 있네 (Stop Playing Around)
This song is okay but it's not a great track. I guess it brings me into the album but it doesn't blow me away. This seems like a fairly average song. I think this might be a grower but for now it's just average.

3.4/5
 
2. 치사 Bounce (Chisa' Bounce)
The title track of the album. I don't what I expected but this song was not what I was expecting. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. While this isn't my favourite M.I.B song, as a title song it works and it's okay. I enjoy the song more from 2:00 onwards for some reason
 
3.7/5


3. 들이대 (Aim)
Otherwise known as Men In Black or Dash. This song was groups 2nd Digital single and was released months ago. When it came out I ignored it but since then this song has managed to creep it's way into my top 25 played songs. I know why to, it's so addictive .Even more addictive if you try and do he wiggle dance at the same time. This song is great.
 
4.9/5
 
4.너부터 잘해 (Worry About Yourself First)Featuring Bomi (APINK)
This song, it started off slow and I thought this was going to be terrible but thankfully it isn't. I really like this song. The edition of Bomi really adds to the overall the song and this song has such a cool vibe to it. I hadn't relased this had been relased as a single previously. I can see why.
 
4/5
 
5. 강강수월래 (Gangkang Suwollae)
I think this might be a grower song. On first listen I don't really like it but I can see myself growing to like this sing more maybe. I don't like the sirens in this song, or most songs for the record. I don't think M.I.B should rap together because it seems to always sound messy or maybe it's meant to sound like that and because I don't listen to lots of this kind of music, I don't know what I'm talking about (not that I d anyway). This song it's not working

2.5/5
 
6. Dirty Sexy Money
That intro. If you couldn't guess from the title this is going to be one of those songs. For those who haven't listened to the intro it starts with a women saying "That has got to be the smallest ---- I have ever seen in my whole life, get the ---- outta here" The song doesn't get any better. I like the minimalistic beat in the background but that is it. I don't like the rapping, it sounds messy and all over the place and the low voiced chorus doesn't work.

1/5 
 
7.곡 상세보기 담배를 입에 물기 전에 (Before Biting A Cigarette)Feat. Ha Im
This song is better then Dirty Sexy Money but not by that much. It's mostly bland. There are some nice singing parts which I like and the inclusion of Haim really makes improved this song but sadly it's still terrible

1.8/5
 
8. M.I.B is Coming Out 2 featuring TEM
I really like this song it's one of the better songs on the album, it's a follow on from Coming Out that was featured on their album Money in the Building. But yeah this is a good song.

4.2/5
9. Skit
I don't like or understand why Skits are a thing is albums, in a language I don't understand they become even more pointless. Luckily for me this is only 30 seconds long. Which makes it just seem even more pointless.
 
10.낭독 (Reading)

This song is okay.

3.6/5
 
 
Overall this album gets a 3.3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment