I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Thursday 3 April 2014

[Review] Monoban - Ghost Ship


01. 유령선 (Ghost Ship)
This song is okay, it's clear this isn't a group I would normally listen to, but it has whistling in it and I love whistling. I really like the ending of this song and the cello in this song is real standout. So overall I nice start to the album.

3.6/5

02. Dandelion
This song is nice as well. It's relax and not as dynamic as Ghost Ship, this relaxing background music, another good track.

3.5/5

03. 무슨요일 (What Day Of The Week)
I don't like this song that much, it's a bit bland and it's sending me to sleep. I couldn't find any lyrics but I would imagine if you understood the lyrics to these songs they would be a lot more interesting.

2.9/5

04. TuTuTu
This song is in English so I can understand the lyrics. The English is good, I can understand it perfectly, the words are sometimes slurred together but it doesn't detract from the song. This song is really interesting and I'm going to have the TuTuTu stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

4.2/5

05. 당연히 안 괜찮지 (Of Course Not All Right (Had to Google Translate This Don't know what the translation is))

This song is very easy to listen to and a nice way to finish of the album, but it's not that exciting. It has whistling so it gains some extra points for that. The guitar and shakers? are really apparent in this song which I think makes this song sound different to the other songs on the album.

3.6/5

Overall this album gets 3.6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment