I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Thursday 3 April 2014

[Review] NS Yoon-G - The Way 2


1. 야시시 (Yasisi)
I've never listened to NS Yoon-G before and I had only vaguely heard of her. I'm glad I took the time to listen to her. This first track is really good. I love the old school feel of this song it's just really nice.

3.9/5

2. If I Love You featuring Double Kick
I don't really like this song. It's one of those bland half ballads. This has nothing memorable about it. I don't like Double Kick's voice in this song, it clashes too much with NS  Yoon-G voice.

2.7/5


3. 미친 I (Crazy I) featuring Double Kick
I like Double Kick's voice in this song, it matches better the in the previous song. It's not the most exciting song, but it is pleasant enough that I can enjoy it.

3/5

4. If You Love Me featuring Jay Park
This song is good, it's better then Crazy I but not as good a Yasisi but it's not far behind it. It's just a nice styled song.

3.7/5

This album gets an overall score of 3.3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment