I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] Solidemo - The One

01. THE ONE
This song is a vocal song done right. This song melts my heart. I love these guys voices. They sound so good together, like a really tight knit vocal group. This song is just really nice. I'm surprised because I thought this song would totally be a sappy boring ballad song and it isn't, this is the best feeling ever. Thank You boys for giving me this glorious song instead of the dull boring ballad I was expecting.

4.4/5


02. Next to you
Speaking of dull, boring ballads. This song could well have turned into one. But it didn't. Hoorah. It manages to stay far away from sleepy land and stays well within I'm awake while listening to this song land. It's a really smooth easy listening to song but I can listen to this and not be bored. Thank you once again for this songs.

4.4/5
A solid single getting 4.4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment