I hope you enjoy this blog, feel free to leave suggestions. :)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

[Review] Shibasaki Kou - Love Searchlight

01. ラブサーチライト (Love Searchlight)
I really like the siren sound effect used in this song and the drums leading up to the chorus are really nice. This song is very electric heavy and maybe a bit too much for my liking. A times it just sounds all the same and it's hard to piece apart the song and hard to tell what's singing and what is noise. the song sounds like it's meant to be this bombastic club anthem but it just seems to fall flat on it's face.

3/5
02. 誓い
And no single is complete without a ballad. Just for once I would like to not have to listen to these ballads but I guess I will have to endure another one. This song as a nice chorus but it is just nice. Nothing about this song is that exciting but you could probably already guess that this song is another ballad that won't be making onto any of my music playlists because it's just so bland.

2.7/5


 This single gets a 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment